Trafalgar Rowing Centre operates through two separate companies, Trafalgar 2001 Trust limited and Trafalgar Facilities Limited. The same management controls both companies, and both companies operate a common data protection policy. In the document they are collectively referred to as “Trafalgar”
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for Trafalgar to process all types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given.
You may withdraw consent at any time.
Any queries should be directed to The Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Trafalgar 2001 Trust Limited, Trafalgar Rowing Centre, 11-13 Crane Street, Greenwich, SE10 9NP.
Trafalgar collects the following personal data for its customers and (where appropriate) its suppliers:
- Postal address
- Email address
- Telephone numbers
Trafalgar uses this personal data as follows:
- For managing the contractual arrangements for the provision of its services.
- For occasional marketing-related communications with past customers.
- For managing invoicing and accounting arrangements in connection with the provision of services.
- For communication and accounting purposes with its suppliers.
This personal data is required to enable Trafalgar to provide its service to you. If you do not provide personal data we ask for, it may delay or prevent us from providing services to you.
Trafalgar securely stores this personal data on computing equipment (including where appropriate in encrypted form) and in paper records. Only Trafalgar authorised staff (including voluntary staff) are allowed access to the personal data. Trafalgar will never pass this personal data outside of Trafalgar unless required to do so by law.
Customers and suppliers will be asked for their consent for Trafalgar to hold personal data for them. On request to the Trafalgar Management Committee, Trafalgar customers and suppliers will be given a copy of the personal data that is held about them and the opportunity given to correct any errors.
Retention policy – we will retain data for a maximum of 25 years
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Trafalgar refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Trafalgar, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority (currently the Information Commissioner’s Office) and Trafalgar’s Board of trustees at he address given above.